ARE YOU IN CRISIS?
You or a loved one may need immediate help, if the answer is "Yes" to one of the following .....
- Are you a threat to the safety of another person?
- Are you in danger of hurting yourself?
- Is someone hurting or threatening to hurt you?
If you answered "yes" to one of the above OR are having thoughts about suicide or you're worried about a loved one, do one of the following immediately ...
- Go to your nearest emergency room.
- Call your local law enforcement agency (911)
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Line*
(NSPL) at 800-273-8225
*The NSPL is equipped to take a wide range of calls, from immediate suicidal crisis to providing information about mental health...
- Call and speak to a trained crisis worker if you feel you might be in danger of hurting yourself;
- Call to find referrals to mental health services in your area;
- Call and speak to a trained crisis worker about a loved one who is in danger.